Merrey Road,
ST17 9LY

Change of Contact Details

How to Tell us about a Change of Contact Details

It is essential that we are notified of changes to your name, address, telephone or mobile number.

To tell us about any changes please complete our online form:

Complete a Change of Personal Details Form

Alternatively, you can visit reception and they will provide you with a form to complete.

If you move out of our Area

If you move out of our practice catchment area you should not assume the Practice can continue to look after you. You will need to find a doctor in your new area.